Friday, March 11, 2011

Simple Things in Life

So first off I want to say everyone should be praying for all those effected by the Earthquake in Japan so sad watching the scenes of building and cars being swept away by the water only make me wonder how many people were in those homes that may never be found.. My heart is breaking!!

So a simple thing that I am thankful for today is

My Dad being here

He has watched my kids out front so I could relax, He right now is at the park with the boys for an hour and to top it all off he is making his famous Tacos for dinner and Pancakes for breakfast.. Life is full of little things we take for granted this is one I am not today I got some paperwork done, a peaceful shower, and food I didn't have to make:)

The Next Simple thing I wish I had was..

Humpty Dumpty BBQ Chips (mom I know you read this) hopefully you get the suttle hint:) The only place to buy the best chips in the World is Maine and a few select stores in NH which means my one and only food group I cant live with out lies in the hands of my family boxing them up and shipping them to me.. People might think I am crazy but if you have had the rare chance of eating these chips you would agree that no others even come close to comparing..

No comments:

Post a Comment