Friday, March 4, 2011

5 places I want to visit one day

There are so many places I would love to travel to or just something I would love to experience

#1 Ireland, I want a dream vacation just Joey and I traveling the country side and enjoying a ice cold brew at a small hole in the wall pub. I actually would love to get stuck in the middle of the road while sheep are being herded.. Kinda funny movie moment but I would just sit and laugh and enjoy the company and beauty around me.

#2 Yankees games in NY sitting behind home plate eating a ball park and drinking a coke.  what else can you say about that simply amazing

#3 Alaskan cruise, I want to sit in a hot tub while staring at ice glaciers. not to mention Joey really wants to go.

#4 I have been before but I want to buy a cabin on a lake in Maine so I can fly out there every Summer and enjoy the time with my family, It is my home, Houlton farms dairy milk shakes and Humpty Dumpty BBQ chips.. My mouth in watering

#5 a Big family vacation with my brothers and sisters with all the kids. Some place fun and for 2 weeks anywhere.

I would write more but my pile pf tax paperwork is looking at me but I didn't want to miss a day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment