Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2 in 1

Tyring to catch up so I thought I would do one more post for the day...

My favorite TV shows..


Well for those who know me already know the #1 show for me

#1Genral Hospital
Its not you typical soap opera and I cant remember a time I didn't watch it...


#2 Grey Anatomy


#3The Amazing Race I love that show and I am totally cheering for the cowboys!!


#4 I will have to sum up the fact that Thank God for a DVR and all my reality shows
                         *Survivor                                        *Dancing with the Stars
                         *Cake Boss                                    *The biggest Loser
                         *Chopped                                       *American Pickers
                         *Say yes to the dress                       *Pawn Stars

#5 ESPN I complain all the time to Joey about it but Its nice to sit and watch something he really likes

No comments:

Post a Comment