Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2 Top 3 Movies

I love a good chick flick but surprisingly one is not at the top of my list..

#1 Top Gun

The best movie ever made who wouldn't love hot guys in uniforms flying around:) But the best part of the movie is the way it can change my attitude. do you ever have those days where everything is going wrong your down, upset, and just need a good cry but your almost to cranky to do so. This is when Top Gun comes in handy for me, from the start laughing as they all sing in the bar, to beach volleyball, I have smiled laughed and feel calm enough to  process my feelings and by the time "Goose" dies i don't have any more tears to cry. Sometime I still think maybe this will be the time "goose" survives..

#2 The Blind Side

One of the best true story movies I have ever seen I was over the "miracle" on ice or the football team that should have won that did story lines, they were all great movies but the message behind The Blind Side just goes to show there are good people in this world that would help others in need. Then for Big Mike to make it into the NFL and to live a life he never dreamed of is amazing. From the tutor saying before you hire me you should know I am a democrat to the awesome one liners from Tim McGraw, and the uncanny way Momma went about expressing her emotions. The Christmas card brought tears to my eyes laughing from the messages on the machine. I feel they really showed the situation in its entirety..

#3 Sweet Home Alabama

The perfect girls night in movie with a glass of sweet white wine with fresh berries in the glass. It has everything you need a good laugh and an ahh how sweet moments. I love that no matter the day I can put this movie in get my house work done just by hearing it know what is going on and I must say cleaning goes a lot faster:) A quick break on the couch and 20 mins at a time it doesn't matter how long I have to relax I can turn it on and off at any moment.

So there you have it the top 3 movies to me looking forward to the next 28 days of blogging things you will see from me, Favorite book, My bucket list, a moment I wish I could relive, and since I am on call to be a Juror for the next 30 days I am sure you will hear about the long hours I will be spending at the court house..

No comments:

Post a Comment