Monday, March 14, 2011

Being an Auntie Rocks

I love being a mom to my 3 awesome kids but there are 5 other little munchkins that hold a special place in my heart God formed just for them..

Garrett aka G-Man my little Hockey playing,  potato picking oldest nephew from Maine.. you think I slur my R'r when I talk you should chat with him I love his little accent only a Maine boy can have:) He is sweet and gentle Like his dad but I think has a streak of my sister in him. I dream of hanging out with him at the lake in Maine and taking him to get Milkshakes at Houlton Farms Dairy.


Jacob My Monster Truck Rallying nephew who live in the Sun in AZ.. The boy with the one liners and greatest sense of humor, Some of the things he says make you stop and think how in the world did he come up with that. I loved getting the chance to have some one on one time with him last Summer such a great opportunity that I treasure. He is a tough kid who can turn T-ball into a contact sport my guess is no one will mess with him I expect him to tower over me when he is 16.



Emily My first little niece I cant believe she just turned 1 I am determined that she learns my name and one of these days she will say it and I will stand there shocked.. She has the greatest laugh and it doesn't take much to get a smile, she is a smart little girl with a great vocabulary already. She is the only one that lives close enough to me so I can watch her grow.


Lily Jo my adorable niece and little sister to Jacob. She is a beautiful little girl who has conquered the world at a young age. She has proven to us everyday that she is a fighter, and her smile tells us that we can be too. She turned 1 the other day to so crazy that all these babies are growing so fast. Before we know it she will be running around getting into everything and trying to keep up with Jake.


Baby "Sam" who has yet to grace us with his presence spends his days growing and kicking his Mommy Val's rib cage. He may not be here yet but I know he will be a tanned California surfer boy who is an incredible baseball player that one day will be playing for the New York Yankees taking his favorite Auntie Jill to his games..

No comments:

Post a Comment