Wednesday, March 9, 2011

back on track

So I had to take a few days and not blog there was to much going on that needed my attention more then writing..

Taxes, Birthdays and sushi bars!

Saturday was a day of first my first lunch at a Sushi bar I love sushi but have always been skeptical to go to a sushi bar I am hooked and ready to go back with Joey..

The big First was my niece Emily's first birthday, its hard to believe that she is one already, Such a cutie Em dug right into her ladybug cake and the red and black soon turned to a deep purple mess all over her face and body. She shared a lick or to with all the little kids who dared get close enough to her..



Sunday was my beautiful little girls 3rd birthday. It seems like yesterday that she joined our family with such a grand entrance weighing in at 6lbs 3oz the littlest of all our babies and the one that took 23 hours of labor not 6 to 8. I think she wanted to make sure that I wouldn't forget the experience. From day one there was a soft spot in her Daddies heart only where a little girl can be he kept saying I cant believe I have a daughter followed by I need to buy a gun:) Nothing like already determining your daughter wont date till she is 30.



Makayla enjoyed everything about her birthday the flowers I bought her, dipped strawberries and the awesome Strawberry Shortcake the her Memaw and Papa bought her. Opening presents was nice this year the first time she opened them all and not me, although she was slightly confused on the fact that if a present was from Papa it was her to keep. She also was very fast to open and toss the gift to the side so she could move onto the next gift we lite her candles 3 times and she dug into her cake and strawberry ice cream.




Monday was my day to recover from the weekend I woke up put the boys on the bus and Makayla and I slept till 10:15 and watched cartoons till 11 the greatest feeling in the world..

So Now I am only a few days behind on the blog I am almost done catching up on my house work and Makayla is getting ready to start her gymnastics That Auntie Renna bought her

No comments:

Post a Comment