Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 is our lucky number

Three times the fun Three times the craziness....

Since its the third day of blogging I thought I would touch on my 3 favorite kids:)

Brycen is our oldest tall, big blue eyes, and sandy brown hair he will be a charmer in high school since he is already the #1 pick for all the girls in his class I think I am in deep trouble. He has this adorable smile that is paired with a few slight dimples and he can look straight through you with those eyes of his. Eager to learn and to be just like his dad. His favorite sports I would have to say is Basketball and since he is supposed to be 6'4" when he is 16 I think that is a sport he should stick with, but put a baseball bat in his hand and be ready to run after the ball the boy has a great hit and even better pitch. I could just be biased but the more Joey work on his pitch the better it becomes. He is a sweet sensitive boy who's feelings can be crushed easily he doesn't forget anything and allows to much to stay in and bother him. But a quick change in attitude can recently be found in reading or cleaning for me. I love that my little boy can read me a good night story now and enjoy it. Now that reading regular books has picked up he has started diving into his bible of course not reading with such ease and understanding I am exited to teach and to learn along side him. He trys to always find approval from me and I try to show him every chance I get. My "Mister" I never knew my heart could love so deeply until I had you..

Kyle oh "Mommy's Monkey" my California surfer boy at heart at least with his amazing tan and blond hair with those deep deep brown eye that you get lost in. He can get what ever his heart desire with the smize in his eyes or if you have made him mad watch out because he will cut right through you. Kyle has a heart for music and art he has always been my wild child loud and in charge crazy and over excited but to calm him down hand him his guitar or give him a picture to draw and you will see the overwhelming amount of hyperness melt away in an instant. Kyle loves to make his teacher proud at school and will find great success in the fact that he never wants her to tell him twice what needs to be done. He is a detail oriented organized child like his dad which drives me crazy in the grown version but I love the organization he gives to his bedroom. He has a heart for Jesus and loves to strum on his guitar and make up his own songs. As for Sports I think baseball will be it for him maybe soccer although if you ask him he wants to do something were he can punch people and not get in trouble so maybe even boxing. He hold a special place in my heart that melts every time he walks in the room.

Makayla the "mini me" I used to call her angel face but that was before she could talk:) Man that girl has such an attitude I love it!! well right now I do she gives me a run for my money and makes me laugh along the way. Her beautiful blue eyes and curly sandy blond hair with the fashion sense of a model. She is a blast to take shopping only because she now what looks good and what doesn't and don't even try to put the ugly shoes on her she wont have it. She is a complete Mommy's girl and its pains me to think my baby will be 3 this weekend but she loves a good cuddle, putting make up on every morning with me, and to even get her hair blow dried when I do mine. She is my shadow down to the core cooking cleaning and even paperwork. She loves to go to Starbucks with me although she just gets the free water for now I am sure that will change. She is our night owl she will go to bed at 8 but you may find her downstairs at 2am playing games like I did the other day. She loves to go to work with her Daddy and get special treats. Mak watches her brothers with such eagerness to be a big kid, she would rather play GI-Joes then dolls when Brycen and Kyle are around. I am glad that my baby was a girl a whole new place opened up in our lives when she came in it.

3 amazing gifts God gave me to care for, to raise, to love and Cherish They are wonderful. I am glad I have my Best Friend and Amazing husband that they get to call Daddy. We are both so lucky to have these amazing kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment