Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Braids and what they mean to me

The braid.. a simple thing every little girl loves to have done to her hair, I have been trying to self teach how to french braid Makayla's hair. Everyday after bath I sit her down and brush and braid her hair all I can think of when doing this is what a special moment and savor every last second. I hope she remebers these moments forever. When I was younger after my Dad would wash my hair and play "Shampoo Man" lol (few will understand this) he tried to make it fun since I hated water in my face, I would sit in front of him and he would braid my hair in how ever many braids I wanted. I love thinking about the small simple thing of your daddy braiding your hair and hope that when Makayla has a little girl of her own that she will think back and love the moment as much as I do.

Its a true statment when the simple joys in life dont cost a thing but a few minutes that melt your heart and last forever. Money cant buy you happiness the love of a family and moments like these is what I live for

No comments:

Post a Comment